sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

Update NOT

Ok its December 31 of 2010, I created this blog yesterday and i'm enjoying very much, So the last week i'v been working  a lot, like 12 hours a day in a 2x1 cubicle, damn i'm tired, fortunately this is the last day, and will be only 8 hours.. its new year night and my friends are all in the beach, damn, i still dont know what a'm going to do, but i realy don't care, in fact, I think ill get home and sleep till next year kkk this week was weird, I think people are stressed becouse of the new year and are all acting strange.. I don't know... well no interesting news in this post... I would be a fool if I rite the real interesting stuff here, couse its personal and involve other people, ehehe, oh @fgcamilo bought a new laptop, very cool, nice buying man!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário